We are currently seeking new team members interested in joining the Rustic Heirloom workshop. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment that values collaboration, craftsmanship, and a strong work ethic, this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Production Assistant
- $10 - $15 hr depending on experience
- Paid bi-weekly
- Full-time and Part-time, Contractor
- Concord, NC
- Fast-paced workshop
- Shop is climate controlled with some outdoor conditions
- May require lifting heavy items
- Cutting leather components
- Assembly of leather components
- Hand sewing and machine sewing
- Edge finishing and burnishing
- Quality control
- Packing and fulfilling online orders
- General workshop cleaning and organization
- Experience in leather craft is not a requirement but a plus
We're a small leather goods workshop that manufactures an assortment of goods for our online store and wholesale customers. We handmake a variety of leather goods including wallets, belts, bags, and other small leather items using USA tanned top-grain leather. We are a growing company that thrives in a fast-moving environment, where projects and tasks can change frequently, but can also require focus while working on tasks or actions for extended periods of time. Our environment is very family oriented and team-focused. We pride ourselves on our hard work, but we also like to have a good time.
We are looking for a production assistant interested in learning leather craft, manufacturing, photography, and social media. The perfect team member should have initiative, enjoy working with their hands, have extreme attention to detail, and have a high standard of personal accountability. Experience in leather craft is not a requirement but a plus. We are willing to teach the person who is the right fit.
- 8 hour shifts with 30 minute lunch
- Monday – Friday
- Occasional Saturdays for Market events (Days will be adjusted and/or paid directly)
Note: Hours may vary based on special projects and production schedules. Evening and/or weekend hours may occur on occasion but not regularly.
- Remote interview/screening followed by an onsite interview at the workshop.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com with "RESUME" in the subject line and tell us why you are interested and why you think you would be a good fit for our team.